New York, September 2, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces Publication of “Fish Oil Market By Species And: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” – https: // www. reportlinker.com/p05955104/?utm_source=GNW
The global fish oil market size was estimated at $ 1,905.77 million in 2019 and is estimated at $ 2,844.12 million by 2027 with a CAGR of 5.79% from 2021 to 2027. Fish oil is obtained from the tissues of oily fish, the omega-3 fat contains acids such as eicosapentaenoic acids (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acids (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are mainly used in aquaculture, animal nutrition and feed, nutritional supplements and functional foods, and pharmaceuticals, etc. In addition, omega-3 fatty acid also helps in improving the cardiovascular system and also plays an important role in proper nutritional functioning of the nervous system. The growing awareness of the medical community and the general public about the importance of omega-3 fatty acids has led to a significant increase in fish oil consumption. For this reason, the companies are now expanding their nutraceutical product line to include concentrated EPA and DHA products. The increasing demand for EPA and DHA in human nutrition has had a noticeable impact on the global fish oil market.
In addition, increasing technological development has ensured that aquaculture remains sustainable and has minimal impact on the environment. In addition, developments such as onshore aquaculture systems, aquaponic systems, offshore systems and the use of information technology have boosted the aquaculture industry worldwide. Hence, the rise in the level of technology in the aquaculture industry is the main driver driving the fish oil market in terms of value turnover. However, the increasing volume of fish oil consumption in human nutrition poses a threat to the supply of aquaculture feed. In addition, adverse environmental factors and regulatory requirements for fisheries prevent companies from closing the gap between supply and demand. The increasing demands and the lack of supply are primarily responsible for the rising costs of fish oil. In addition, the rise in the price of fish oil is mainly influenced by price fluctuations and the market penetration of substitute products such as vegetable proteins and other animals as well as vegetable oils. Hence, continued price fluctuations in the fish oil industry are expected to hinder the growth of the fish oil market.
The fish oil market is divided into types, uses, and regions. By species, the market is divided into anchovies, mackerel, sardines, cod, herring, menhaden and others. By applying it, it is divided into aquaculture, animal nutrition and pet food, medicines, nutritional supplements and functional foods and others. By region, it will be in North America (US, Canada and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Belgium and the rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Vietnam, Indonesia and the rest of the USA) analyzed from Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
The main players in the fish oil industry include Omega Protein Corporation, FMC Corporation, Copeinca AS, Corpesca SA, Colpex International, TripleNine Group A / S, FF Skagen A / S, Pesquera Diamante SA, Marvesa Holding NV and the Pesquera Exalmar.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimates, and dynamics of the Footwear Market analysis from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
• The market forecast is offered along with information on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the power of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profitable business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• An in-depth analysis of market segmentation helps identify the prevailing market opportunities.
• The most important countries in each region are mapped according to their contribution to global industry sales.
• The positioning of the market participants facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of the market participants.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional and global industry trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
IMPORTANT MARKET SEGMENTS
• By type
• After application
– salmon trout
– marine fish
o Animal Nutrition & Pet Food
o Dietary supplements and functional foods
• By region
o North America
– UNITED STATES
– Great Britain
– Rest of Europe
or Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
– Latin America
– Middle East
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955104/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.